Thursday, February 7, 2008

wasted all this while

I never tot this day would come....i wasted all my time and now all i have left are old pictures and some old memories...i miss my friends...my primary friends my childhood friends.....every single one of them...
it really had been sp long since we met or spoke or pm each other.....everything in secondary life is so hard now...sometime i just want to go back to the great old times..all those fun we had...but all of it lasted just for a moment...
seeing some of you goin to the same school and still having the time of your lifes really makes me regret at times...regret why i never follow the same path as you all.... regret why i never joined any of the reunion...haizz...
i feel so left out...im speechless... i duno wat else i can do...haizz..not that i dont like my secondary friends...i love them and all...but then i miss u guys to..
all i can say now...is that i miss u guys...sigh...

No comments: