Saturday, October 25, 2008

23-10-2008 10.30pm

i really hate this day..
the cruelest day ever...
the day i witness death..
how short is life....
my baby kevin left this world with a few struggle...
b and mom told me its time to let go...
i understand that life will come to aan end one day...
but i never thought that it will be this soon..
i loved him so much...
its just too soon and too sudden..
how can i ever replace you with other PETS..
im so afraid to love again...
i don wan to bring it back just to see them go again...
GOODBYE can never be said in a right time........
you were my baby...
you were everything to me...
i can tell you anything when i have no one to turn to
but nopw...you're gone...gone to a better place
leaving me here alone..
now i really feel alone..
i miss you kevin~
i miss you~~
i'll never forget you~

1 comment:

theredsuite said...

love your idols?
please check out our website today!
www.theredsuite.blogspot.com

thanks!