Tuesday, April 14, 2009

friday of 1309

why does it all have to end like this..
this is mad...
this sucks...alot
really thought u were the one...
i believed it...
until.....i saw u walking and talking with her'
as friends i suppose..
but my guess was right from the beginning
u found someone to replace me..
and yet im still here standing alone in the rain..
afraid to step in a game again...
afraid of getting hurt like so...
things around certainly changed since ur gone...but...
my heart.....is still the same...
stupid~!!! everyday ii scold myself..
was is something i said and done?
i trusted you...i believed in you and in us...
but alwiz...im the one who end up in this kind of situation..
i feel so stupid to believe in myself...
i dont know whats right or wrong or up or down..
confusion feels my head
as you went to spread.
trying to let go.,..not trying hard enough i guess...
so sick...of everything that reminds me of you.,..
i hate you so much that i love you~!
wat the hell man~!
this sucks...
why does this scene keeps happening agn and agn...???
its a cruel flash back of everything in my life...
just wished you could have gave me a better reason..
....im just playing myself....
as i write this here today...
i....dont know what i want or what will happened..
but one thing for sure,...it doesnt include you..
i'll move on...and mayb live a life that is much more satisfying,,
but i'll never forget us...
thats a cruel and yet sad fact...
but believe me....
what goes around comes around.
i'll be smiling and laughing..
but inside its shreading into pieces..
i'll hide the pain and go along..
do the things that i once loved..
never letting you see how pain it feels..
i'll live on...til my end of time,,
at my desperate time of need i realized who are the friends for keeps...
true friends shows in hard cruel times..
you'll be amazed who i chose...
as i was amazed myself...
but here i need to thank you too...
for giving me the time of my life and now i have bundle of time..
to realize what i've missed..
to all who is reading this.,..
heres an advice...
live everyday like its your last..
as noone knows when its our last...
only the Writer Himself knows the ending..

No comments: