Monday, August 17, 2009

day by day..

day by day pn. ting's patients getting thinner and thinner...
haiz....tim ah tim...time to grow up, seriously...
she taught me for 5 years..and i respect her..even though she screams and yells like a maniac..
but she's always thinking bout us..=o
you guys suppose to be more considerate la..
haiz..
day by day 'her' attitude getting worse and worse...
omgosh girl, not that i want to make you look bad..which...you;re already doing it yourself perfectly..
but...as a classmate i seriously hope and pray that you could change..
you're hurting everyone around you..
especially your friends..
you say you're sad and lonely...well...why do you feel that way?
why you think we avoid you...my oh my..
you got everything you want..
why cant you just appreciate it..
you have everything that i wanted..even...u know..
it hurts to see what you gained is what you waste...you disgust me..
can't believe you could do all those things...
FYI...you destroy your own good name...the name which your mother gave you..
you can do whatever you pleased to break me...
but believe me...im not one to mess with..
and take my word : I will haunt and hunt you down...if you ever come across me or my friends or AnyOne dear to me...i swear! i'll never let you go if you do...i meant what i say and i'll do what i said.~!
so dont you mess with me...if you ever read this and think im threatenin you...then girl, you better hide...>=c
change channel..............................
.........................................................
day by day..
im droping to a deeper hole..
so deep that i couldnt hold on any longer..
just wished to have more time to know 'him'
in god's will i hope i will...><
now...all i can think is my family..
i love them too much to see them sob..
couldnt even bare thinking bout it..
this breaks my heart..
so scared..
so scared of leaving..
so scared of facing this alone..
so scared of seeing you..
so scared.......so so scared..
give me this chance, this one last chance to have something to care and love...
so that when the time comes...
i wont feel like i wasted my life...
appreciate life...its full of wonderful things and sights..
things and sights...that you couldnt even imagine...how beautiful they are...until the last minute comes...
dont wait til the last minute...act now...
=)

No comments: