Saturday, August 22, 2009

pain?

nowadays...stress keeps getting on to me..
especially when its the big year for me..
everything doesn't seem to go into place...
now...
all i need is just someone to go to and talk..
and just hang out...you get what i mean?
haizz.
why...why now? why only now i feel this way?
really tired of this..
i don;t even want to go to my work place anymore..
the so called happiest place i could be..
but now...i don;t even want to step a foot in....
i miss them all...
i really do..
but i keep having a thought that the longer i stay the harder it is for me to let go..
i need to focus on other things now..
like my family...
my studies....
and a lot more..
not to say im unhappy with the life i have now...
and im not complaining..
its just that..
im only a girl...a teenager that still need to make mistakes to learn..
and most importantly...
i'll get tired...
with a lot of things to hold back..
i have to be strong infront of family...especially for my parents..
i love them so so much...
i don;t want them to worry because of me..
i don't want them to fuss bout my problem,..
but i hope i could have someone to go to and talk to ..
but when that time came..
all i could do is...cry..
i know i sound like a cry baby..
but what can i do..
try holding everything inside..until you couldn't hold it back anymore..
and you just burst into tears..
its hard to put yourself back together.....
haiz...

No comments: