Monday, January 26, 2009

sin fan

i feel down and so disturb by my own emotion...
my head orders me to do 1 but my heart tells me to do 2
i cant get out frm this fantasy.
although its beautiful but it aint healty
im going crazy.....
i need help or just someone to talk to...
i'm slowly drowning in my own fantasy...
i cant get out...
still searching a way to safe myself...
will someone help...
i scream and scarem but....noone hears me...
i cant differentshade which is real and which is false...
weeping away in an unknown world...
an unknown world filled with love and peace...
but those are not real~~i need to get a grib of myself...
im falling....falling.......
falling into his eyes.......into his mind..........into his world..............
who can safe me? before....its too late

No comments: