Friday, January 30, 2009

what a new year

what a new year this is...
i cant go out...i cant hangf out with friends...the worse of all i can get out~!
what tears my heart is that you cant even be there for me...
since sunday i been no where but home,,,
ppl say home sweet home..
it is...dun get me wrong..i love myt home..
but i dun wana be 24/7 cooped up in here..
im a human more importantly I AM A TEENAGER~!!!!!!!!!
i need fresh air///
i need someone tht i can socialize with...
watch tv? NO...play computer? NO...sleep? NO~!
I WANA GET OUT OF HERE,,,
i cant seem to do anything right....
since 24/1 i get scolded til today..
WTF~!!! wtf u wan me to say and do?~??~!@$#@#$!@#
if u wan me to do something i'll be happy to..
BUT NOT BY YELLING OR COMMANDING!!
when im feeling blue i turn to u..but this week..u werent there at all..
i feel lost..really lost..
is like no one could help me...i couldnt say anything to anyone...
i get bored and lonely...and all u can say is...
'THATS LIFE GET ON WITH IT..''
i was shocked...really shocked....
thats not life...thats torture...
as for you..............you've changed........
its wierd to see u like this....
i once was found...but...now im lost...again........
i need my life back...

No comments: