Thursday, January 29, 2009

su jung

feeling happy today...i was kinda down since last night coz of sth happened...
but when today my mom ajak me out (unusual) we talked like friends and went jalan jalan like human beings....-.-
i told her bout wats going on in my life now..like new idol...
new style...new personality...
and surprisingly she accepted it...TT so touched..
recently i was moved by the korean band 'Big Bang' they're so cute and so hawt~~
so hard to resist~~^^
we went to a mall nearby our house..
we saw a new book shop...i insisted my mum to went in to have a look...
i wanted to learn korean language...but the words are all so difficult..
luckily for me..i met a korean family whose daughter came to malaysia to study..
shes 16 which make her my tong seung(younger sister)
they moved to malaysia 2 years ago but still new to the lifestyle here..
my mum was kind enough to invite them to our home to have dinner..
they accepted..the daughter's name Su Jung was learning mandrin...lucky for her..we know mandrin...teehee...
so we taught her mandrin and Su Jung taught me korean...
HAPPY>.......
so now ...learning korean...
thx to my korean omoni and aboji and of course my tong seung...<3>
sa lang hae y'yo~~!!!!!!!!!
and kam sa ha mi da~!!!
happy~~~~~
off to korean we go...
wait for me big bang~!!!!!

nal bwa nal bwa gwisoon~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: