Monday, July 14, 2008

14/7/08 resigned

to my fellow librarians...
today 14/7/08 i had made my final decision to resign as a librarian once an for all..
i have no regrets to my decision.
the reason of my decision is not because of the post. so please stop spreading rumours...
im sick and tired of rumours...get a life people..
in this 3/4 years i didn't meant to hurt anyone..if i did..im sorry..please forgive me..
and in this few years time. I WORKED hard to get to the top..I did not USE ANYONE to get to the top..
my love is true..and my hardwork is all real.
the reason i resigned is because i'm falling ill from a disease..im taking these time to treat it and i want to spend more time with my family, which i had been ignoring because of business..
i just want to use this left over time to do what i had left out doing..
working in the library with all the seniors and juniors had been a lot of fun...
i learnt a lot from them.
i thank you all for giving me the time of my life...
i didn't want to leave as this is a sudden..but as my body is getting weaker each day..i find it impossible to complete my duty in the library...
i didnt want anyone to know about this...so why did i come clean now?
i just want to set straight everything...
i did not resign because i was upset and displease with the result of the post
i did not resign because of HIM..
i did not resign because if the unfairness from the teachers,,
although i leave with undying heart..but i cannot do anything...
i will really miss y'all...as we had share a lot of memories together..
after you read this i just want u to know that i don wan any special treatment or sympathy..
i just wan to be treated fair and as usual...
even though im no longer a librarian doesn't mean im not melissa choy~! =)
im always the crazy girl in 4 sc 2...
before i end this...i just want to say sorry to anyone that i had hurt for the past years.and thank you to all my friends that had supported me over the years...
my heart is always with y'all...my spirit is always in the library...hope y'all find new and fresh inspiration..
i know y'all will do well with or without me ^^




once a librarian alwayz a librarian (eventhough just in heart) =p


~~~~~~~Melissa~~~~~~

1 comment:

jia yao's blog said...

hmmm...finally... the truth...after so long...