Tuesday, July 15, 2008

set things straight

i thought i will regret this day but the thing is...i actually enjoyed my day today as a normal student..the days without stress and worries that is.
but now theres another thing thats really really bothering me..that is the RUMOURS...
i thought i was over this..until today..comon' u all know that im no quitter...i understand why the rumours spread..but i couldn't believe my eyes and ears when u knew who started it...
it was VERY dissapointing...and it is VERY VERY LOW even for the person who started it...(you should know better~! shame on you~!)
what is more dissapointing is the ones who believed it and spread it...y'all should knw me better than this...
i have my reasons..and its not because im afraid or just being negative..
if youre really my friend then you'll believe me when i say i will be back~!
if you dont believe me then stand a side...AND WATCH ME..
im not the kind that will be pushed around by ANYONE~!
just want you to know that i really put all my heart and soul into this thing...
but thanks to certain people..all my hardwork is ruin~
not to be rude but find something else better to do with your life~
one who spread lies about other people to get to the top is the lowest people in the universe~!
remember this~

15/7/08

No comments: