Friday, July 4, 2008

please~><

i duno how to put it but im very upset and very dissapointed. i thought you were the 1 who ask to give him a chnce? which i did.
no offence but u're really a lil bit too drama queen-ish~!
i thought you were the loving, funny, sweet, nice, thoughtful.....kind of guy...but end up ure just a baby....
u cant accept rejection...thats not my fault..why are you blaming me? i just followed your orders...
for your information...im not feeling any guilt...cause i din do anything wrong...
girls like me doesnt care bout a guys' appearance its the heart that counts..
my current bf mayb isnt the perfect one infront of other girls...but he is to me..he's the only 1 who can let me act like a fool infront of him and doesnt mind i make wrong mistakes...not only that he loves me..ALOT~!!! more than u fools ever will..i'd made up my mind...i wan no one else but him.
he' s the one for me...
the rest of y'all can pack your bags and get lost..i dont wana care a damn bout y'all..
i dun wana b rude but you leave me no choice to say this...
i wan to do things my OWN way...n listen to my heart for now on~!
i wont let u decide for me....
for i am my own master...your nt the boss of me~!
goodbye~!!!

No comments: