Sunday, February 14, 2010

2nd day of new yr

2nd day of new year...wow...
how time flies...
went to kai ma's house yesterday..
alot had changed...
miss her soo soooo much..my dai kor...went to klang..
lil bro slping..
only yi kor was there...
still rmb he broke his leg in dec...
then when i went yesterday...he got up and open the gate for me..
i was so shocked that i gone speechless..
lol...
then the fellow still dare to drink cold water and eat sea food..and all those crap..
haiz...make ppl wry oni...
oh yea...yesterday evening my sister came..
saw wai kit after several years..
wat a big boy he is...
age 13 height 158 ...
almost taller than me....gasp...
dai ko zai already....TvT
i sound like an old lady XD
ku jie oso came yesterday..
had a long chat bout my college and my boss..
-.-
dun get wats so interesting..
just want things to be normal...like it used to...
makan ... chat... tv.... chat...main...chat...ciao..XDDD
ok la....not bad la...
at least gt sth to talk bout...
wonder wat will happen today...hmmmm
looking forward to it...=D
aza aza fighting!!!

No comments: