Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ignorant

woke up at 9 at the only thing i heard was my LOUD neighbour.
i was upstairs but i can hear EVERY SINGLE word she said.
XD
she was inviting my mum to her 35th anniversary.
then she started to complain bout her husband....blablabla..
i was happily showerin at that moment....didn't bother a word she said
then i think she was talking on the phone...
saying wat restaurant...wat date...blablabla..
at the end of my refreshing morning shower..she went back...
then mum came up and........SIGH.......
we both looked at each other and laugh..
then she told me wat happened and that she rejected her invitation.
we had a great laugh of that..XD
then at 11, our crazy journey begins...
first stop >>> yi gu's house (pj new town) 1hr
2nd >>>>>>>>>> aunt's (melaka)house (kepong ulu)had a great melaka feast there...yum!!
got the traditional recipe!! YES!
1.ham choi ngap (salty vege + duck soup )=d
2.pickled spicy mango
3.gue'don (hou si + chick/pork + ...)
4.yok coi gai (chicken herbs soup)
lol so much to learn so little time..
braise yourself if i call u to makan at my house one day !! ngek ngek.
my mum was making a joke bout girls couldn't get married if they don't know how to cook..
-.- zzzz
such an obvious hint....
we were there for about 3 to 4 hours...
old ppl nag so much....why ah??
sigh....may god bless them...
my cousin (who is elder than me) asked my mum how to let go.
i looked at him and was like :'here, take this (hands over an empty packet)
now, let go.'' (he lets go and looks blankly at me)
'you still dun get it?'
he replied :'i know...but hw to let go?'
*faints*
ashta fila alwazimmmmm.......
forget bout it....=.=
next stop~~~~~
mum's eldest sister's house.....which was like 2 blocks away (kepong)
we gave 1 bag of biscuits as buah tangan
she gives us tree...sooooo nice xDDD
the FINALLY the last stop!!!
to sungei buloh
aunty KT's house...
had a great chat there..
were stuck for bout 3 hrs there due to pouring rain..
but it was finally cool for once after 3 days of hot and burning weather
we end up having our dinner at KFC.
it was really a finger licking good one.xD
not because of the chicken but was i gotta have dinner with my parents.=))
it would be such a great portrait xD
reached home at bout 9+pm
learnt bout my family history, my kampung's and recipes XD
still here's the quote of the day:
'No man is born stupid, just ignorant'
God is everywhere...
She/He will always be with us no matter what..
only humans make things become complicated..
ENJOY LIFE!!!

No comments: