Friday, February 19, 2010

dream house

during this cny...
i've been to whole lot of houses..
all diff kinds...
there's big ones, really big ones. and really really big ones xD
well...it might be grand and nice and big..
and it might seem like a home...
but to me...they're nothing more but a house..
maybe to them, it feels like a home..
who am i to judge right?
but this cny, ppl keep asking me bout my future.
and i really put a lot of thinking into it..
one of my relative...are really kind
its nice of them to ...hmmm...intro me to an estate with nice houses..
yes..i do want a partner..
and yes...i do wish to have a family of my own..
IN FUTURE...
and in all the houses i've been to..
my mind still remains the same..
i want my dream house..
which is...
my own home...
the one im livin' in now...=)
my parents bought this house right after i was born..
and its contracted for 70 yrs..
and the truth...
it might need a lil touching up...
but i won't mind raising a family here..=)
its convinient....safe....and...more importantly...
it feels like a home.=)
so there, my dream house is my home...=)
nothing can change my mind...
im lovin it...muackkxx!!! <3<3

No comments: