Saturday, February 20, 2010

last post for cny

well....
time really flies when you're having fun.
it feels like just yesterday i said goodbye to my cousin nephew..
(which was on last sat 12feb)
and today's the 20th of feb
and tomolo night i'll be going back to my dorm.
had an one on one tutorial with mum today..
thx mum!!!
at least i know something frm the text..
and also thx to uncle eng for the help in finding a reference book =))
not forgetting 'boss'~~~~
thankx for everything =))
very grateful to have people like them in my life
this will be my last post of the week...
i dont think i'll be posting one tomolo..hmmm.
maybe.....i could....
well let's see then...hehe
neways....
dont know why...but i feel extremely tired today..
slpt in the car, relative's house...the car again..and slpt on the house couch.
but im awake now.XD
and for no blardy reasons....my left ear hurts...like....hmmm..(insert suitable word)
wow..
i just realized that im gonna miss everyone here...especially my family..
and the truth is...
i think im gonna miss u too, boss...
and of coz my crazy friends.....TAKE K AHH LIM SHEN YIN!!!!!!
bodoh punye kura2 =P (help me take k of my baba ah...)
hmmm....
wat else to blog....
think bout it later hehe....
til next time...
love ya...
miss ya...
ciaoz~~~

No comments: